Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WIP Wednesday 02/02/11

It has been quite difficult to be able to crochet this week as it has been so hot. I have made a little progress on the towels I have been putting together but not much.

I have managed to do little while in air-conditioned waiting rooms but how many doctors and chiro appointments can a person make in one week.

I have almost finished the can/bottle holder. Just need to sew in the end.


And started a new beanie with some of the wool I bought in Bendigo last August.


In the meantime, Sue has put down all her blankets and has been making a baby's jacket.


I believe she is working on booties to go with it.

That's all for this week.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. I do like the way you have crocheted stripes in your can/bottle holder.. Something I have never done..

    ReplyDelete