Saturday, May 14, 2011

The week that was 14/05/2011

Another busy week this week, although I was a bit slack in that I only went to the gym once. I really need to go at least twice a week but, with Sue not wanting to go to Aqua, I get a bit lazy. My excuse for not going Wednesday was that I was replacing the passenger side mirror on the car (Sue said "you broke it, you fix it"). This is not an easy task when you don't really know what you're doing but I got it done.

Yesterday the crochet classes started up again so I get a bit more time to work on projects. Sue is now teaching knitting at the same time but didn't have any pupils this week. I didn't actually have any pupils either because the ladies that turned up seem to know what they're doing. We had hoped for some new people to come.

We didn't go to markets today as we had the Red Shield Appeal launch in town so I haven't sold anything this week. The launch was quite a festive affair with balloons and face painting. The band played a few well known hymns and the local Scots School Pipes and Drums played a couple of brackets. The mayor officiated and the local TV crew turned up so it should be on the news on Monday (no local news on weekends around here).

I'm still waiting for my first sale on Artfire (http://rosescrafts.artfire.com) and Madeit (http://www.madeit.com.au/storecatalog.asp?userid=41667). It would be nice to get a little feedback even if it was to tell me that I'm asking too much. I'm willing to negotiate if someone thinks I'm too dear. My next market isn't for another 2 weeks so it's a long time between sales.

That's it from me for today. Hope you all have a good week.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment