Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WIP Wednesday 22/06/11

I have a good selection of WIPs for you this week, most of which you saw last week but with a bit more added to them, plus I've managed to get hold of a couple of Sue's projects, unfortunately, the weather wasn't particularly kind today so the photos were taken indoors with a flash and the colours aren't really what they should be and, for some reason, blogspot isn't uploading images today so I will have to upload them elsewhere and just give a link.

Sue has made quite a bit of progress on her Ladies Cape and hopes to have it ready for when she goes into hospital in a couple of weeks. She has also been working on a blanket crocheted in box stitch. This was a pattern she learnt at Friday mornings crochet class.

In the meantime, I have been working on a medium jug cover and making progress on the "2 for the road" scarf, the toddler's jacket, the crochetnit blanket, the tunisian crochet blanket and the knitted scarf.

Sorry about not posting the photos here but it's out of my control.

Richard.

6 comments:

  1. Blogger is being very frustrating, I had nothing but trouble trying to post my pictures earlier. Your projects are looking lovely though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks good :) As for blogger, add pictures using the HTML tab then flip over to compose to edit them. I had problems too and that was the only way I found to work around it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your projects look great. Prayers and wellwishes to you and Sue as she goes back to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry blogger is being a pain for you as well! Your projects are looking great though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I had the same problem this morning, very frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://allcrafts.net/crochet/crochetflowers.htm
    Here is the link to a lot of flower patterns plus the rosette.. quick and easy to make :))
    Your projects are coming along nicely :))
    I know your frustration with pics on blogger, mine often disappear leaving a black space..grr

    ReplyDelete