Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WIP Wednesday 28-09-2011

It was a dark and gloomy day today and, up until about an hour ago, it was bucketing something fierce. I still managed to get photos, even if the colours are a bit off due to using the flash.

Here are the objects I have worked on this week.

Another square was added here.

Tunisian Crochet Mitred Square Blanket
A couple of rows have been added here.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
Some more rows added here.

Front of Hoodie
A few inches added to this.

Knitted Scarf
I'm not sure how long I should make this scarf. It's almost 6' now but when I tried it around my neck it's still not long enough. I still have an unused ball of yarn to add to it so I'll keep going.

A new toddlers jacket has been started (I know, with all these ather projects on the go, why would I want to start another?).

Toddler Jacket in Tunisian Crochet
I also started a baby's sunhat this week.

Pink Sunhat
This is one of my quick finish projects for the market stall and while I don't expect to have it finished for Friday it should be finished before next Wednesday.

I also started and finished another bag since last Wednesday so I have something to show on Friday, and I picked up some yarn in Christmas Tree Green so I can start making Christmas trees.

For more WIP Wednesday goodness, check out Tami's Amis.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. What kind of yarn are you using for your scarf? I only ask because I made one that grew and grew after washing and wearing!

    The pink sunhat is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You do have a bunch of WIP's! Really like the pink hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lot of WIPS! The pink sunhat is really cute.

    ReplyDelete