Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Madeit Madness

I haven't been getting any feed back on my Madeit store so I thought it might be time to give it a bit of a plug.

The things I have trouble with in regards to selling online is what to sell, how much to sell it for and how much to charge for postage. My one and only sale taught me that I was undercharging for postage, especially if I am going to send things out registered mail. I decided on sending things registered mail because I had heard of some people buying off others claiming that goods hadn't arrived and I figured this way I would have some way of tracking the delivery and, since registered mail has to be signed for, some way of identifying who received it.

Today I would like to hi-light some of the toys I have available.

I have a cute little robot, a sausage dog, a witch, a panda, a teddy bear (looking a bit sad) and a large turtle, all of which have appeared at some time on this blog.

I am also in the process of reviewing all my prices so some may go up and some may go down depending on what feedback (if any) I get. I will be adjusting all my postage prices when I get around to it and that will definitely be going up.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment