Friday, October 28, 2011

Nothing to see here, move along.

Friday has arrived and sees me with no finished objects. I tried to get the angel finished for today but it just didn't happen. I think I got a little over exuberant with the fabric stiffener and the skirt of the angel got stuck to the polystyrene cone that it was sitting on. I did eventually get it unstuck, but with everything that I had happening today (more about that tomorrow), I just ran out of time. This was my first attempt at stiffening a crocheted item and I think I learned a bit about the process in the doing so I'm sure I'll do better with the bells, when I get around to doing them.

If I can get the Tunisian Crochet Mitred Square blanket blocked before next Friday, I should have at least 2 FOs for next week. In the mean time, check out Tami's Amis, I'm sure you'll find something to look at there.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment