Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Week That Was 01-10-2011

I can't say that this week was any more exciting than any other week but I fighured I had something to tell.

Apart from the usual routine, I went to the show grounds to put my entries in for this years show. I've entered 2 items in the Open Crochet Other Projects section.

Rose Clan Hunting Tartan Rug
Salvation Army Crest Blanket
I don't know that I'll do any good but I figured I would have a go anyway.

Another thing that has happened this week is that Sue's laptop gave up its blue smoke and now we need to look at getting her another computer. She is going to need one if she is to get any paying clients for her bookkeeping business. I just don't know where we're going to find the money for this. I guess we need to put this one into God's hands and see what he does for us.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. What size is the Salvation Army Crest Blanket? Is it for sale?

    ReplyDelete