Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIP Wednesday 05-10-2011

Another Wednesday and more progress to show. There hasn't been as much progress this week due to the crochet class taking a break and no craft group, plus we still have a garage to sort out. There has been some progress and here it is.

A few more rows have been added to the front of my hoodie.

Front of Hoodie
And I've started making christmas trees.

White Christmas Tree
I've already finished a green one which I will show on Friday.

As usual, you should check out Tami's Amis for more WIP Wednesday goodness.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty tree. Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Christmas tree, looking forward to seeing the finished one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Christmas tree is interesting. I am looking forward to seeing the finished one as well.

    ReplyDelete