Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Week That Was 12-11-2011

This week I have been so busy on major projects that I failed to finish anything. This has only happened a couple of time in the past and this is the second time in three weeks. It kinda makes me feel like I may have been slacking off, even though I know I have been busy.

One area that I have definitely slacked off on this week is exercise. I only went to aqua on Wednesday morning this week instead of the usual 3 sessions in the gym as well as the aqua. Maybe I have just been a slacker this week.

We finished the week on a high note with a night out at the Salvos with Albury Salvos Got Talent. It was a great night and lots of fun. Win did have a couple of serious acts with a couple of piano recitals, some poetry and a performance by our Euphonium player.

That's it for this week.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment