Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Week That Was 19-11-2011

Another Saturday night and time to think about what we did this week.

One thing we didn't do is go to the gym or the pool after Monday morning. Sue hurt her shoulder during her Monday morning Aqua session and has been struggling a bit with it ever since.

Another thing we haven't done this week is housework. We really do need to do some soon as we have an inspection on Tuesday and we don't want to upset the real estate agent or landlord. This is a nice place and we would like to stay here for a while.

I had another sale on my Madeit store this week and received some very positive feedback. I'm a little disappointed about selling so little on-line with only 2 sales in 6 months. Of course, if business picks up I could have trouble keeping up with demand but that seems a more desirable thing than not selling anything.

We had a market at Thurgoona this morning and , while I received plenty of compliments, there wasn't much in the way of sales, so it hasn't affected my to-do list much. I do need to make a couple of bookmarks, one to replace the one I sold today and another for a lady that would like one in pink. That should at least give me something to show for FO Friday as they are quite quick to make.

That's it from me for this week. I  will wait and see what I sell next Saturday morning before I review my to-do list again.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment