Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Week That Was 26-11-2011

Another busy week has come to a close and it's time to look back at what's been done.

This hasn't been a very eventful week with much of it being business as usual. The only exception to this was that crochet and knit class had been moved to Wednesday morning and, since we were already booked for something else, we had to cancel it for this week. I'm not sure what event the community centre had on on Friday morning that prevented us from having our usual time slot, but that's the way things go sometimes.

On the crafting front, this morning I took the stall down to Benalla expecting to have a fairly miserable day weather wise. We did have a shower early but it ended up being fine for the most part, and I had a pretty good day sales wise. I only had 2 customers but those 2 customers spent $93 between them (anything over $50 counts as a good day).

Since I now have a week off from the markets I thought it might be time to review my to-do list, so here it is.

Things to make to replace stock for my market stall:

Set of Wine Glass Socks
Frog keepsake pouch
Large Turtle (sold today)
Pink booties (sold today)

Current Work In Progress:

Rose Clan Dress Tartan Rug
Tunisian Crochet Intarsia Table Runner
Crochenit Cot Blanket (trying a method for doing rows that are longer than the hook)
Knitted Scarf
Toddlers Jacket
Jumper (sweater to you Americans) for me

Things I'm itching to get started on:

Doily in #40 cotton (I've had the pattern for a while)
Tunisian Crochet Dishcloth (for tutorial I want to write)
Crochenit Knee Rug (same as Cot Blanket and will also use up some of my stash of 8ply)
Crocheted Slocks
Something from my "99 Granny Squares" book
Something in Tunisian Crochet Lace (I'm thinking of modifying Ellen's Jacket pattern by substituting a lace stitch in the main body of the pattern)
Something from Ellen's new book.
A doily from an old pattern book I bought.
Australiana2.0 Table Runner (finished the design last week)
Banner for Stall (in the design stage)
Table Runners for each Australian state and territory (ACT is in design stage, remainder yet to be started designing).

I'm sure there are other things to be made to replace items that I've sold but at least one of those (a cot blanket sold today) are being done by Sue so I won't include them here.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment