Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WIP Wednesday 30-11-2011

The last day of spring in this part of the world, and after some really hot days (mid 30s) things have settled down to a much more comfortable temperature (mid 20s), so it hasn't been too uncomfortable for crocheting and knitting. According to the bureau we should get a few more days until things start warming up again, and the temperature should start getting real uncomfortable (high 30s - low 40s) and we will have to fire up the air coolers.

In the meantime, progress has been made.

Knitted Scarf
Another 20 rows has been added to this and started the last ball of yarn. It's kinda a pity but the pattern with the yarn doesn't seem to flow from one ball to the next, or maybe I was using the balls in the wrong order. Ah well, it still looks OK to me and I'm sure it will be functional.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
A couple more rows have been added here. Still a long way to go with this one.

Toddlers Jacket (Zoom by Ellen Gormley)
Finished making the second sleeve and started back on the body. I think with the next one I will make the sleeves in the round so that I don't have to sew anything up.

Sleeve 1 of Hoodie (Dawg by Drew Emborski)
Finished the increases so now it's just keep going straight until I get the right length.

Tunisian Crochet Intarsia Table Runner
Only a little bit has been added to this as I have put it aside to make sure I had something for FO Friday. I hope to be able to get back to it soon.

That's it from me, check out Tami's Amis for more WIP Wednesday goodness.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. Funny to think you're putting something aside to save it for Friday. I think Bloggers all around the world are scheduling their crafting along those lines!

    The knitted scarf looks fantastic. I usually wind off yarn until I find the matching colour for a join, but I'm sure it's fine as is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your scarf will look great :))

    ReplyDelete