Friday, March 9, 2012

FO Friday 09-03-2012

Well, I did it, I managed to finish the teapot cosy in time to take photos for today's post. I didn't think I was going to make it for a little while there and it did mean working on it exclusively today. So, without further ado, here it is!

Teapot Cosy - viewed from side of spout

Teapot Cosy - viewed from the other side

Teapot Cosy - viewed from the top
I'm not sure that I did the butterfly's antennae long enough, but I think the overall effect is good.

Now to get cracking on next week's FO done so that I have a bit of time to work on my other projects.

Don't forget to checkout Tami's Amis for more FO Friday goodness.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. oh wow this is fantastic, I love the butterfly and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo pretty and so colorful. One of these days I should make myself a cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!!!! I would love that on one of my teapots.. :))
    Have a great weekend, hoping the rain stops for you ..

    ReplyDelete