Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday 14-03-2012

... and Theme-a-licious:March Madness

Today I'm not only showing off all the WIPs that I've been working on this week but all the projects that I've been working on since the start of the month. Technically, the Theme-a-licious post should be be done tomorrow, but I'm too lazy to take photos two days running.

I'll start with the projects that I've working on this week.

Second sleeve of hoodie (Dawg by Drew Emborsky)

Slanted Scarf

Toddler's Jacket (Zoom by Ellen Gormley)

Men's Afghan Stitch Gloves

Pink Teapot Cosy with Leaves

Daffodil Teacloth
I'm hoping to have the teapot cosy finished for Friday. I'm pretty sure that's doable.

Here are the other items that I've worked on in March.

Crochenit Cot Blanket

Tommy Turtle

Teapot Cosy with flowers and butterfly

Wine Glass Socks
Is that mad enough for you? Actually, I'm supposed to work on a different project each day of March but I've just worked on multiple items on any day so I'm not really doing it right but it's probably madder this way.

As a special bonus, I even have some photos of some of Sue' WIPs this week. Here is what she has been working on.

Knitted Pram Blanket with Diamonds

Crocheted Pram Blanket - Box Stitch worked in the round

Crocheted Cot Blanket - Box Stitch worked on the diagonal

That's all we have to show you at this time. Check out Ginny's Yarn Along, Kristine's Ambassador Crochet, Tami's Amis and Nicole's Keep Calm, Craft on. That should keep you busy for a couple of days.

Richard.

Edit: Updated Theme-a-licious link at top of post.

8 comments:

  1. Good grief, you going for a world record of the number of work in project projects? lol Love the colors in the corner to corner blanket, and the texture too. Don't think I've done that stitch, need to look it up.
    Love the slanted scarf, just finished one myself last week. Question about it? How did you do your edge? Did you knit in front and back on the 2nd stitch at one end, and k2tog at the 2nd to last stitch at the other end? With the next row being knit across? I've been wondering how different effect might be if one did the yo instead of knit front and back, as well as cast on additional stitch? Wasn't all that thrilled with my edge, and yours looks a bit different. You might take a look at last Friday's finished object post to see what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week, I am pretty sure I commented that I loved the teapot cozy...If I didn't, well, then...I love the teapot cozy, BUT I didn't know you had yet to embellish it. It is so awesome. All those little parts must take forever. Will the pink one have leaves only, I wonder? Please share that one when you are finished. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty things you have going on right now. Those are some awesome coasters.
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You certainly have March madness represented :) They all look so lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to know what kind of yarn you are using for the slanted scarf. It looks great. I also love the white box stitch baby blanket. Thanks for sharing on my WIP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely load of WIPs!! You're not doing March Madness wrong...there is no wrong. I say so. =) I will have the check-in post up later...work this week has been nuts. Even though we're on Daylight Saving Time now, I still haven't been home before dark! I can't wait to see how that pink teapot cosy turns out with the tiny leaves. I love the different greens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you not far from completing the daffodil table cloth , It will be a show piece for sure..
    I love the teapot cozies you make with the little flowers , happy and bright for any table :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    Beautiful! That's lots of madness. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2012/03/theme-licious-march-madness-check-in.html

    ReplyDelete