Monday, April 30, 2012

Theme-a-licious:April Amazons

Since this month's theme was all to do with our largest projects, here is a wrap up of all the large projects I worked on this month.

Rose Clan Dress Tartan Rug

Hoodie for Me - Dawg by Drew Emborsky

Crochenit Cot Blanket

Daffodil Teacloth

Squares in Squares Blanket

Tommy Turtle
Some of these are bigger than others but I'm hoping that they all get finished before the end of October, which may be difficult considering I'm running out of yarn on a couple of these.

The theme for May is May Memories where we're supposed to work on long forgotten projects. While I do have a latch-hook rug that I haven't touched for ages I don't intend to get it out of hibernation as I'm restricting myself to knit and crochet projects at the moment.

For more April Amazons, go to Geeky Heather's Theme-a-licious wrap-up.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Great works! Love your Squares in Squares blanket and the Tommy Turtles are cute. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2012/04/theme-licious-amazon-april-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete