Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Week That Was 21/04/2012

While this week had been busy, there hasn't been much to write about. I visited the gym Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, I went bowling Wednesday night and to band practice on Thursday night and did quite a bit of knitting and crochet just like any other week.

Today was market day at Thurgoona and sale were quite slow. Fortunately, because Thurgoona is quite close to home and the stall price quite cheap, my break even amount is also quite low and easily achieved. Somehow though, $5 profit doesn't seem very impressive. I did get quite a lot of compliments and possibly a new student for the Friday morning crochet class. Unfortunately, compliments don't pay the bills and I don't have enough students to start charging yet (I need at least 6 and I only have 2 or 3).

I did finally get around to doing something about the report that I'm supposed to write for college although I didn't get very far with it. I've never been very good at writing reports and I'm finding the subject, "Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices", difficult to get my head around, especially since I can't see how it relates to the course that I signed up for (Cert III in Web Design). I have one more day to work on this before it's due to be handed in and I just can't see it happening.

Well, that's been my week, I hope your week has been good.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment