Friday, May 25, 2012

FO Friday 25.05.2012

It's Friday once again and I know how bitterly disappointed you all would be if I didn't have an FO to show you. Well, guess what, I have, and here it is.

Men's Afghan Stitch Gloves - back and front views
The temperatures in the morning are getting mighty chilly so these should come in handy.

Now to decide what my FO is going to be for next week. The only thing I have that's near completion is the slanted scarf but I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish it in time. Maybe I'll just chose some small project that I know I can complete in a day or two and make that, just to make sure I have something.

As usually, I'm linking up with Wisdom Begins In Wonder, Natural Suburbia and Tami's Amis so check them out to see what everyone else is making.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How long did it take to knit those? I barely make thumbs let alone all of the fingers.

    ReplyDelete