Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WIP Wednesday 20.06.2012

Well, it's Wednesday again and I've been very busy and have lots of WIPs to show off.

Rose Clan Dress Tartan Rug
 I've managed to find some time to thread a few more chains through. There is a lot of red in this one.

Squares in Squares Blanket
 One more triangle to go then I can start on the border.

Slanted Scarf
 This one is almost finished, but I already have a finished object for this week so I'll leave this one until Saturday.

Segment 5 of the Daffodil Teacloth
 I've been able to spend a bit of extra time on this this week so there has been quite a bit of progress.

Koala - A Planet June pattern
 My first Planetjune pattern and my first Australian animal. The stitch marker is about where the nose will be on the finished object.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
 I've added a couple more rows to this. Today at craft group I had a couple of requests to show how I got the crosses.

I have a bonus for you this week, one of Sue's WIPs.

Pram Blanket with Diamonds
This is a pattern Sue worked out for herself.

As usual, I'm linking up with Nicole's Keep Calm, Craft On, Tami's Amis, Ginny's Yarn Along and Kristine's Ambassador Crochet.

Richard.

4 comments:

  1. The squares in squares blanket is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That koala is going to be really cute, I can tell. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you do have a lot of projects going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice koala! I hope to see it soon.

    ReplyDelete