Saturday, July 7, 2012

The week that was 07.07.2012

Just another normal week here in Rose Manor. A couple of trips to the gym, a lot of crochet and a bit of sorting out boxes.

One of the reasons we got into sorting out boxes is that we have to move again. We received notice this week that the landlord would not be extending our lease and we need to get out. I think the landlord wants to do the place up a bit and try to get a higher rent than he would if he allowed us to stay. Well, I suppose that's his prerogative and we have to live with it.

Sue received a parcel from the UK the other day. It contained memory for our old laptops that died last year. It seems that was the only thing wrong with them and now I have 2 computers. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the old laptop but I guess it will come in handy if I need to run any Windows programs (I use Linux on my main machine). Until then It will sit on the desk with a blank screen waiting for me to decide.

I finally got around to fixing up some patterns that I plan to publish sometime soon, so, if anyone is interested in making wine glass socks, my patterns will be available on Ravelry soon (for some definition of soon). In the meantime, I'm still trying to figure out how to change the look of this blog to include some more links. Some time ago I signed up for several affiliate programs but don't have anywhere to display the links at the moment so I thought about putting them up here. All the links are pertinent to crafting so I hope that people won't mind a little advertising, and maybe I can make a little money on the side.

That's it from me for this week. I hope you had a good one.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the move! That is one thing I hate to do!

    ReplyDelete