Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Week That Was 25.08.2012

Well, it's the end of an especially busy week. Moving house went smoothly enough, although there is still plenty of work to do. Lots of cleaning up to do at the old place and lots of unpacking to do at the new. I guess it will take a while, especially since neither of us are particularly keen on getting stuck into it. We kinda need time to recover from the move before we summon up the energy to get things sorted out.

I haven't been doing much in the way of crochet this week as things have been a bit all over the place. I don't actually have anywhere to sit and crochet at the moment anyway, but I hope to have something sorted before next weekend.

Tomorrow is the start of a new week and we have plenty to do, and we will probably make an attempt to do it after church. In the meantime, I hope you have all had a good week.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment