Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WIP Wednesday 29.08.2012

Well, it's time to get back into my regular routine again and start showing people what I've been working on during the week. This week is a little different as you will see in the following photos.


 I've started unpacking and sorting the yarn stash.



 There is still plenty of other unpacking to be done but the chairs a clear enough for us to be able to sit and knit or crochet.

 The storeroom needs some work but I've managed to stack it so that I can get to the market stuff relatively easily.

I have managed to do a bit of crochet and knitting this week, although I have yet to find some of my projects. Here is one I could find.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
 One sleeve is growing and grew a bit more today while at Craft 'n' Cuppa.

Because I couldn't find other projects that I wanted to work on this afternoon I decided to start a new one.

Knitted Child's Beanie
 Yes, I got out the pointy sticks and cast on another beanie. Only managed about 4 rows, but it's a start.

Sue has also managed to find one of her projects and has spent a bit of time on it this week.

Crochet Cot Blanket
It's almost finished and quite colourful.

I don't think it's possible to have anything finished for Friday but since I've already broken my run I figured that there isn't much point in trying to have something finished every Friday for a year. Maybe I'll try again in a couple of years. I did manage just over 7 months so I think that's a pretty good run.

If you want to see what everyone else has been making just check out the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. I dread the day I have to move. Well, not the moving so much, as the unpacking! I hope you are able to find new homes for all your yarn. I bet you'll have fun sorting it!

    ReplyDelete