Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WIP Wednesday 12.09.2012

Another busy week here at Rose Manor. There is still a lot of unpacking to do but I've found most of my WIPs. I'm still missing some parts of my Hoodie and I've ordered the wool so that I can finish it so I had better find the other parts soon. Anyhow, here are a few of the things that I've been working on this week.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
 One sleeve is finished and the second started.

Box Stitch Cot Blanket
 A few more rows have been added to this.

Charity Blanket
 Started joining the next row of squares.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
Another change of colour. Still quite a bit to go before I need to work out what I'm doing for a border.

There is only 1 other item that I've worked on this week but I've managed to finish it so you will have to wait until Friday to see it.

I'm hooking up with the usual crowd so check the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great as usual! I have friends here with the last name "Rose" and they call their place "Rose Manor" as well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making some fantastic progress on your projects! Hopefully you will feel settled soon.

    ReplyDelete