Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WIP Wednesday 19.09.2012

Well, it's Wednesday and I forgot to take photos this afternoon. This doesn't mean I don't have anything to show you, it just means you have to put up with the flash photos taken on our dirty carpet. Here is what I've bean working on this week.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
 Just a couple of rows added to this.

Charity Blanket
Finished adding another row of squares.

Box Stitch Baby Blanket
 I've added a couple of rounds to this. I'm not sure how big this is going to end up but I figure I'll keep going until I run out of yarn. If it's too small at that stage I'll have to think about changing colours in order to keep going.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
 The second sleeve is progressing nicely.

Design your own Dragon Adventure - by Fresh Stitches.
I was originally going to make this for a CAL but it finished on Sunday and I didn't start it until Monday. I plan on making a couple of these so I can play around with the different options.

I'm linking up with the usual crowd again this week so check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else is making.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Your charity blanket looks amazing. I love the colours. Thanks for sharing.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete