Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WIP Wednesday 31.10.2012

Another Wednesday and time to show off my progress for this week.

Charity Blanket
 The row that I made last week has been joined to the main blanket. One more row and I think it will be time to work on the border.

Make Your Own Dragon Adventure - by FreshStitches
All the bits have been attached. All that's left to do is to do a few more rows, stuff him and close him up, but that's going to have to wait because I need to make a couple of drink bottle cosies before the next Myrtleford market.

Toddler's Jacket #4 - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
 I'm making pretty good progress on this one, although the rows are getting longer so I will probably slow down a bit.

Box Stitch Baby Blanket
 This is still growing, although it is getting harder to tell as the rows get longer.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
This one is also growing slowly. It's almost time for another colour change.

On another note, I took my entries for the Albury Show in today. I will get to see how well they scored on Friday. Check back on Monday for a full report.

Checkout the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been working on this week.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo I love the dragon! Great color choices. Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects, I especially like the dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! Love the little dragon!

    ReplyDelete