Friday, November 16, 2012

FO Friday 16.11.2012

Well, it seems that some of my readers were quite impressed with the progress I showed on Wednesday even though I only showed progress on 4 of my 8 WIPs. I wonder what sort of reaction I'm going to get from showing the things that I finished this week while still making progress on those 4 WIPs.

Here are my finished items for this week.

Drink Bottle Cosy
 One of the ladies in my bowling league was eyeing off the drink bottle cosy that I was using so I offered to make her one for a price. She told me she wanted hers in blue, pink and purple so I whipped this one up last Saturday.

Dragon #2 - Design Your Own Dragon Adventure by FreshStitches
 I got this one finished ready for markets tomorrow. I think I'm getting better at the colour changes and positioning of the appendages.

Dragon #3 - Design Your Own Dragon Adventure by FreshStitches
It seems that these are quite quick to knock out. This one only took about 9 hours.

And just to show that I'm not the only one busy here at Rose Manor, here is something my wife made this week.

Child's Beanie
It's a bit too small for the heads I have available but it took less than a week to make.

You can expect more multiple finishes over the next few weeks as I try to replenish stocks of some of my small items like bookmarks and jug covers. I also hope to have a couple of dinosaurs done before the end of the month.

Check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been working on.

Richard.

8 comments: