Friday, November 30, 2012

FO Friday 30.11.2012

It's Friday again and time to show off what I've finished this week.

Medium Jug Cover with Orange Beads

Medium Jug Cover with Yellow beads

Medium Jug Cover - Variegated Blue with Blue Beads
Just three jug covers this week. This should bring my stock of medium jug covers back up to acceptable levels. I still need to make some small ones as I'm running a bit low on them.

Check out the links in the sidebar if you want to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, these are so so pretty. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love jug covers, I use them all the time... Can be used for mugs and small/large bowls.. I am making one with a chook on the top.Looks a little crazy but a great talking point :))
    Have a great week :))

    ReplyDelete