Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday 14.11.2012

Well, it seems that customers are dictating my crochet efforts of late, which is probably a good thing because it means that I'll get paid for it. On the other hand, it also means that I have less time for my other projects. Ah well, I still managed to spend some time on a few of them.

AustralianaV2 - designed by me
 This is one of my Friday morning crochet class projects so it will be making more progress this week.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
 I've made another colour change on this one. I found the variegated yarn that I had used earlier and it seemed appropriate to use it again now.

Box Stitch Baby Blanket
 As this one gets bigger it's going to be hard to see the the progress, but some has been made.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
I've got past the arm holes and now get to work straight down on the body.

There has been plenty of other progress but those items are finished so you will need to come back on Friday to see them.

Checkout the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. I think your projects look great. I can't wait to see the lace finished. It looks like its going to be pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never fail to be astounded and astonished by how much you get done during a week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The projects are starting to take shape, looks like you're still very busy! Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete