Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WIP Wednesday 21.11.2012

Another Wednesday is here and time to show off my WIPs. I've been plenty busy here so there are a few things that have been worked on this week.

Medium Jug Cover
 I started this one last night after finishing another project. I know I have more than enough projects to keep me going but I need a few of these to replenish my stocks.

AustralianaV2 - designed by me
 I'm making good progress on this one although I still have a long way to go. Another couple of sessions and the Kangaroo and Emu will be complete.

Box Stitch Baby Blanket
 I know, you can't see any progress on this, but it has been worked on.

Toddler's Jacket #4 - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
 I've added a couple of rows to this one.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
 And a couple of rows to this.

Charity Blanket.
I started doing a scalloped border on this but I don't have enough yarn. I guess I'm going to have to frog that and just do another row of dc (sc to you Americans).

While you may think that working on 6 projects at a time is a little excessive, it gets worse as these aren't the only things I've worked on this week. I've managed to complete 3 other items which I will show off on Friday. I also have 2 other projects that I haven't worked on for a while and will get back to shortly, as soon as I've restocked my market stall.

In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been working on.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's definitely a lot of projects at once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all really coming along! Looks like they'll be finished soon. Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete