Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WIP Wednesday 28.11.2012

Hello and happy hump day. Things seem to be slowing down a bit as we get closer to Christmas and summer here in Rose Manor. I've only managed to work on 3 of my WIPs this week.

AustralianaV2 - designed by me
 I managed 3 rows on this before my E-Book Reader started complaining of a low battery. I'll have to remember to charge it up before Friday.

Box Stitch Baby Blanket
 I think I managed about 1/2 a row on this on Friday morning.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley (GoCrochet)
A couple of rows were added to this.

This Friday is the last day of term for the crochet class and next Wednesday is our Christmas break-up for Craft'n'Cuppa so progress of these may slow down a bit for a while while I concentrate on building up stocks for markets. I have 3 items finished this week but you will have to wait until Friday to see them.

To see what others have been making just check out the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Richard! Still chugging along. I can see why the kangaroo piece is taking so long - it is so intricate! Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete