Friday, December 21, 2012

FO Friday 21.12.2012

In spite of the business of the season I've still managed to get some crochet time in and finish an item, and here it is.

Charity Blanket
I'll take this into church after Christmas so that it's ready to give to someone when winter is approaching (I don't think anybody would want it at this time of year).

This brings my current WIP count down to 6, which is the number of WIPs I had when the year started so I won't be starting any major projects now until New Years Day. In the meantime, I'm going to try and put together a collage of all my FOs for the year for a round up New Years Eve.

Check out the links in the sidebar if you want to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

4 comments:

  1. That is kind of you to give that lovely blanket away. Since it is 2 degrees right now in Colorado, anyone would want it!

    Found you through Tami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice to give your afghan away to someone who needs it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably should have mentioned that this was kinda a joint project. The squares and yarn were given to me with half the squares already joined together. The person that gave all this to me intended that it be given to welfare, so it wouldn't be fair of me to try and sell this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blanket. The recipient will too. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete