Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WIP Wednesday 12.12.2012

Things seem to be so busy at this time of year. In the last 7 days I've been carolling with the band, markets, open day at the community centre and out singing with the choir. It's getting difficult to find time to crochet! That hasn't stopped me, of course, but it has slowed me down somewhat. Apart from sewing in some ends for the charity blanket (which I haven't bothered to photograph because it doesn't look much different to last week) and making up some towels to replace the ones I sold last Saturday (which I will show off on Friday as they are FOs), the only things I've worked on this week are the projects I took with me to the markets, so here they are.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
 I managed to add a couple more rows to this one.

Box Stitch Baby Blanket
 And a row to this.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley (GoCrochet)
And a couple of rows to this.

Maybe I'll take something different with me this Saturday so something else can see some progress.

To see what everyone else is making just check out the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

4 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty yarn in the Toddler's Jacket :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also had a very hard time squeezing in all my crochet projects and I'm seriously behind on the blog! Glad you've been busy with happy holiday things. Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete