Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday Shenanigans - 06.04.2013

Another busy week has come to an end and I think I may be overloading myself with projects. I now have 10 projects on the go. I may have to think about not starting any new ones until I finish a couple of these, but I have so many things I want to make and quite a few that I need to make.

I've tried to organise my time so that I spend a couple of hours on each of my main projects, make one Trauma Teddy and as many hanging towels as I can manage each week. I'm not sure if I can manage to work on all my main projects in one week but I'm sure going to give it a good try.

In other news, plans for our trip are slowly coming together. This morning we were looking at our route through Ireland. I'm not sure how much we're going to see in the short time we're there but we're going to see as much as we can.

The rest of the week has been pretty much as normal. I stopped going to the gym 3 time a week, mainly because Sue hasn't been going to the pool, and have been walking around the park instead. I don't know yet whether it's doing me any good but I'm sure it's not doing me any harm. No markets this week and I haven't sold anything in my Madeit store for ages. On the bright side, my to-do list hasn't grown this week so this is probably as god a time as any to review it.

My to-do list currently looks like this:-


Things to make to replace stock for my market stall:

Bottle Cosies in more team colours
2 String bags
Teapot Cosies
bag holders
Koala
Small Bunny
Dragon

Current Work In Progress:

Rose Clan Dress Tartan Rug
Crochenit Cot Blanket (trying a method for doing rows that are longer than the hook)
Toddlers Jacket
Tommy Turtle
AustralianaV2
Baby Blanket using Square 51 from “99 Granny Squares”
Alien Guy
Trauma Teddies
Tunisian Spiral Blanket
Hanging Towels

Things I'm itching to get started on:

Crochenit Knee Rug (same as Cot Blanket and will also use up some of my stash of 8ply)
Crocheted Slocks
Something in Tunisian Crochet Lace (I'm thinking of modifying Ellen's Jacket pattern by substituting a lace stitch in the main body of the pattern)
Something from Ellen's new book.
A doily from an old pattern book I bought.
Banner for Stall
Table Runners for each Australian state and territory (currently trying to design the ACT one).
Tunisian Crochet Intarsia Table Runner
Dinosaurs (bought the pattern from PlanetJune)

At the rate at which I'm getting through these things I should be busy until I'm 90, if I should live that long.

Well, that's my life this week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment