Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday Shenanigans 20.04.2013

This has been one hell of a week. Bombs in Boston, an earthquake in Iran, an explosive fertiliser factory somewhere else and a dusting of snow on the mountains here in Australia (yeah, I know it's not on the same level). The most significant for me is the snow. Not just because it's close by but because it's about 6 weeks early. This could mean that winter is going to be as long and as cold as summer was long and hot. This isn't something that I'm looking forward to and I'm quite glad that I'll be away, up in the northern hemisphere, for half of it.

There really hasn't been anything exciting happening here at Rose Manor this week. I walked around the park a few times, I did quite a bit of crochet and I watched a bit of TV. Pretty much a standard week.

I did go to a market today but there wasn't much action there. I only managed one sale but that sale means I need to adjust my to-do list (which I'll publish next week). I have a few months until the next market as I won't be doing any more now until at least October, and I'm not sure I'll be ready then so I may wait until November to venture out to markets again.

That's about it from me for this week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment