Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday WIPs - 15.05.2013

It has been another busy week here at Rose Manor with progress on all my WIPs and and new project started. Here is what my WIPs looked like at about 1:30 this afternoon.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
I'm making pretty good progress with this, although I'm using a different yarn for this and I the balls don't appear to have the same length of yarn that my usual yarn does and I'm not sure if I'm going to have enough to do full length sleeve. I guess that's what I get for buying the cheapest stuff I can find. But it is a very pretty yarn.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat ensemble
Finished the crocheting on the pants and started on the hat. I should be able to have the whole ensemble finished completely for next week's FO Friday post.

Koala - by Planetjune
The latest addition to the WIPs list. My progress on this one indicates that this could also be finished for next week, but don't hold your breath.

Woollen Baby Blanket - Square 51 from "99 Granny Squares to Crochet"
Another square done but I didn't have my needles for sewing in the ends so I will have to do that later.

AustralianaV2 - designed by me
I'm over the half way mark on this one. Once I get this one finished and ready for the show I will get back to the one that got stained, and then maybe make another from the version 1 pattern.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I've made a little more progress on this one. There's something about this yarn that I just don't like and I will be kinda glad when I get this finished.

Amigurumi Mankey
The body is now finished. Time to give this little guy some arms and legs.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
You can actually see the border on this now. That must mean that I'm making progress.

That's all 8 WIPs. I'll be back on Friday with my FOs. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else is making.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Richard, your Tunisian Spiral is amazing!
    I've Pinned it :)

    Would love to have you Link-Up with us..here is the party link:
    http://crochethappy.com/wp/?page_id=849

    ReplyDelete