Sunday, July 21, 2013

Holiday Diary - Day 10

I just had a look at yesterday's post and realised that I put the wrong day number on it. It should have been "Day 9". Ah well, I'm sure you all figured it out anyway.

Today we attended church at the Middlebrough Citadel and Sue convinced them to find me an instrument so I could join the band for the morning. They found me a brand new Eupho and some Baritone music books. I think I did OK on the hymns but I kinda got lost in the band piece which was called "Rosebud". I found that quite amusing as it was one of my nick names at school.

After church we drove to Newcastle. We didn't do any sight seeing today so there aren't any photos. We plan on going to have a look at Hadrian's Wall tomorrow so  we should have some photos for you tomorrow night.

We are having some issues with a slow internet connection here so I may not be able to do a big post tomorrow. We will have to wait and see.

Til tomorrow.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment