Sunday, September 15, 2013

Holiday Diary - Day 66

Today was another quiet day. We surprised the people at Middlesbrough Citadel by paying them another visit. I got to play in the band again although I had a bit of trouble remember which valves relate to which slide position to figure out which ones I was supposed to press to get a particular note, but I think I did OK.

This afternoon we spent a bit of time making sure all our documents were scanned in so that we could put in an application for a flat that would be available about the time we get back to Albury. The application has gone in but, while it would be nice to get the first place we applied for, we won't be holding our breath.

Tomorrow is another travel day as we will be making our way down to Bradford for the next leg of our trip.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment