Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday Shenanigans - 19.10.2013

We are slowly getting things set up in our new abode and this week we got Austar (satelite TV) connected so we're now able to record and watch all our favourite shows from local and overseas sources. This probably means that the unpacking will slow down a bit as Sue will spend her mornings studying and her afternoons in bed watching TV. I may get a box or two unpacked each day but I'm not going to hurry.

This week was also the week for nominating entries in the local show and I have entered 8 items including a couple that are yet to be finished, and I convinced Sue to put something in as well. I now have about a week and a half to get things finished before they have to be taken in for judging. I'm making good progress on them and should have them finished sometime next week.

Nothing else is happening around here at the moment, just the dull, normal, routine of life.

Hope you all had a good week.

Richard.



1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your entries! Post pictures when you are done.

    ReplyDelete