Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday WIPs - 30.10.2013

With all my show entries finished and now ready for the judges it's time to dig out all the old WIPs and see what progress I can make on them. These are the projects I worked on this week.

Crocheknit Cot Blanket
I have added another row to this one although it's quite hard to tell.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley (GoCrochet)
Still working on the first sleeve but I'm not sure if I'll have enough yarn. I may have to undo the edge and re-do it in a highlight colour but I'll have to wait and see how far I get on the second sleeve.

Large Santa Stocking
I'm getting close to turning the heel.

Christmas Tree.
I rechecked the instructions for this and found that I wasn't doing it correctly, bu it will still come out looking like a Christmas Tree so I'm not too worried. Maybe I will follow the pattern a little closer for the next one.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I think I have enough yarn to make it to the next corner and then I will have to think about what I'm going to do next. I think one round of black will bring it close to knee rug size.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and hat set
Started on the second side of the front. of the jacket.

Design Your Own Dragon Adventure - by Planetjune
All the attachable parts are now done. Next I start on the head.

There were a couple of projects that didn't get worked on this week, the baby blanket that I've taken over from Sue and the soiled AustralianaV2 that has been in hibernation while I made a clean one for the show. I might work on them this week if I find the time after working on everything else. For those that want to know, that's a total of 9 projects in progress. I will also be starting to make Trauma Teddies again shortly making it ten projects all up.

If you want to see what others have been making just checkout the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

5 comments:

  1. That spiral blanket is entrancing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am mesmerized by the Tunisian blanket. Maybe that will be next on my list. The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went on Rav to try and find the Tunisian Spiral blanket with no luck. Suggestions on how to find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not using a pattern as I kinda figured it out for myself. I had previously done square dishcloths using a similar method and even put a tutorial on this blog. The first I saw of this design was a link in the Yahoo Tunisian Crochet group but I couldn't tell you how to find it.

      Delete
  4. Oh that tunisian spiral blanket is beautiful!

    Love the pooling on some of the crochet projects

    ReplyDelete