Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday FOs - 01.11.2013

At the beginning of this week I had one project that was very close to being finished, so I figured, before I get to work on any of the WIPs, I had better finish this one.

Medium Santa Stocking
I only needed to stitch this one up and crochet around the top so there was no point in waiting.

On another note, I have had another successful show with 6 of the 8 items entered scoring 1st or 2nd. It seems that the judges at Albury still don't like tartan rugs and they also don't like aliens. I will try to show you a picture of my entries with their red and blue cards on Monday (yes, I know I promised to show my yarn storage, but that can wait another week).

Something else that is going to happen on Monday is the re-opening of my Madeit shop. I think it has been closed for long enough and now that my show entries have been judged most are ready to be sold.

If you want to check out what others have been making then just click on the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you made to win prize! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That stocking looks very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your prizes :) Like the stocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I want to see the yarn storage!!

    ReplyDelete