Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wednesday WIPS - 06.11.2013

It has been another busy week here and lots of progress has been made, just in small bits here and there. Here are my WIPs for this week.

Crocheknit Cot Blanket
Just another couple of rows and the second side will be finished and I will be able to work on the ends.

Choose Your Own Dragon Adventure - design by Planetjune
The head is now ready for the attaching of the components. All I have to do is find my eyes.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat set
Almost got the sleeve finished.

Box Stitch Baby Blanket
I've managed to add a couple of rows to this and will be changing colour soon. It's at its maximum width but I still have to work out how long it's going to be.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
Making a little bit of progress on the first sleeve.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I'm not sure as this one counts as progress as I appear to have run out of yarn so I may have to rip this one back to the last corner and change colour for a border.

Large Santa Stocking
The top of the stocking is done, just need to turn the heel and do the foot.

AustralianaV2 Table Runner - designed by me
This is the stained one that I put on hold while I made a clean one for the show. I will have to wait until it's finished before I can see if it will clean up.

Christmas Tree
I almost forgot to get a photo of this one and it was only when I was searching for something else on the table that I saw it. I'm ready to add the leaves (needles?) to this.

That's my WIPs for this week. If you want to see more just check out the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment