Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday WIPs - 13.11.2013

I have been trying to spend a bit more time crocheting this week and I believe I have been quite successful. Here are the 9 unfinished projects that I have worked on this week.

Crocheknit Cot Blanket
I have now finished the second side so only the ends to finish off.

Chose Your Own Dragon Adventure - by Fresh Stitches
I'm still having trouble attaching the snout straight but I think this is close enough.

Large Santa Stocking
I've turned the heel and only have the foot to go.

Christmas Tree
I managed to get the first few rows of leaves done.

AustralianaV2 - designed by me
 I managed to do a few rows on this one.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat set
The main part of the Jacket is complete. Just need to do the trim, so it up and then do the decorative edging.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I managed to find enough of the yarn I was using to get to the corner so now I'm doing a black frame.

Toddlers Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
Still working on the first sleeve and it looks like I may have to go hunting for more of this yarn or figure out some other way to finish it.

Box Stitch Baby Blanket
I managed to change colour and get more than half way through the next colour band. I think I did quite good on this one. I just need to decide how long in long enough.

That's all my WIPs for this week. Be sure to check back on Friday for my FOs and checkout the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been up to.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have a lot of projects going on :-) I tend to cast on randomly for different things, and then I realize that I need to stick to one project or they don't get finished. Great progress on all of your projects though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe I'm making that same Christmas tree pattern and have stopped in about the same place too. Looking forward to seeing what yours looks like when it's finished :)

    ReplyDelete