Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday Mayhem - To-do lists

For some people these are the bane of their existence, for others they are a necessity. When I was working I needed a to-do list because I kept forgetting what jobs I had to do on a particular day. Now I keep a to-do list to keep track of what I'm making, what I need to make and what I want to make.

Here is what my to-do list looks like at the moment.

Things to make to replace stock for my market stall:

Bottle Cosies in more team colours
2 String bags
Teapot Cosies
bag holders
Koala
Small Bunny
Robot
Wine Glass Socks

Current Work In Progress:

Crochenit Cot Blanket (trying a method for doing rows that are longer than the hook)
Toddlers Jacket
AustralianaV2
Trauma Teddies
Tunisian Spiral Blanket
Hanging Towels
Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat Ensemble
Santa Stockings
Box Stitch Baby Blanket – taken over from Sue

Things I'm itching to get started on:

Crochenit Knee Rug (same as Cot Blanket and will also use up some of my stash of 8ply)
Crocheted Slocks
Something in Tunisian Crochet Lace (I'm thinking of modifying Ellen's Jacket pattern by substituting a lace stitch in the main body of the pattern)
Something from Ellen's new book.
A doily from an old pattern book I bought.
Banner for Stall
Table Runners for each Australian state and territory (currently trying to design the ACT one).
Tunisian Crochet Intarsia Table Runner

Dinosaurs (bought the patterns from PlanetJune)

This seems to be a never ending list as I keep finding things that I want to make. Sales at markets and on-line don't really help other than financing my hobby, they just add to the list. Sometimes I think I'll give up on the list and just do what I feel like doing, other times I make a concerted effort to try and catch up, but mostly I plod along trying to get a few things finished each month.

What is your to-do list like?

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment