Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wednesday WIPs - 04.12.2013

The last couple of weeks have been quite slow on the crochet front. The weather has warmed up making it difficult to work on blankets and such, and last weeks trip to Sydney didn't really help much. I did take a couple of projects with me and spend a bit of time working on them. Air conditioned waiting rooms are quite good for doing doing some work.

Here are the items I have worked on over the last couple of weeks that I haven't finished. It was raining today so I took the photos indoors. This means the colours are way off.

Box Stitch Baby Blanket
This was one of the projects I took with me last week but only worked on while watching a bit of TV.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket 
I managed to do quite a bit of this on the train and in the waiting room. I'm not sure if it will big big enough yet with just one round of black so I may go around again.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat Set
The seams are all sewn up and just have to sew on the buttons and do the fancy edging on the jacket then it will be time to start on the pants.

Crochenit Cot Blanket
One end is almost done. It seems that this goes a bit faster with the cabled hook thatn the double-ended one.

I have managed to finish something this week so I will have something to show you on Friday. Until then, check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice work, though I had to laugh when you talked about it warming up and making it hard to work, we've been very very cold here. Much colder then normal for this time of year....then out of the blue we had a couple of warmer days...weird weather indeed. Curious about your tunsia sprial blanket. You work it in strips then attach, but do you work 4 stripes for the edges or are you actually going round the corner with your strip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The strip is attached as I go and I work around the corner.

      Delete