Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 26.02.2014

There wasn't as much crochet done this week as I only worked on one of the projects that I took with me for our weekend away and had trouble with another that had a mistake in it that I didn't find until I had added a few rows to it. I have managed to work on 5 WIPs this week, one of which is finished. Next week I may start on a few more to make up for the finished objects that I have managed to accumulate.

Here are the WIPs that I have worked on since last Wednesday.

Knooked Beanie
I have started decreases for the top of the beanie. It won't be long before this one can be added to the finished pile.

Cheval Set
This is the one that gave me trouble this week. I made a mistake in round 8 that meant that round 12 didn't work out, so I had to frog back to the mistake, then I forgot for a little while whether I was working with a European or US pattern and made more mistakes which had to be frogged. In the end, two rows were add to what I had done last week but it took all of my crochet time yesterday to get there. At this rate it will take months to get this set done.

AustralianaV2 - designed by me
This has to be the easiest section of this table runner as I don't need to consult the pattern to see what comes next. The part of the flag pole that I'm working on is 14 rows of the same thing.

Tunisian Lace Wrap
A couple of stints in waiting rooms today meant that I managed to add a couple more rows to this one.

We're going away for a couple of day again this week as we have a funeral to attend on Friday morning but I should be back Friday evening. Since we expect to be getting back too late to take photos I took the photos this afternoon at the same time as I photographed the WIPs so, unless I'm so tired I can't keep my eyes open long enough to post, there should be a FO Friday post this week.

In the meantime, checkout the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Wow so many projects. So sorry you had to frog, hope it's all sorted. Can't wait to see your finished projects :-).
    Thanks for linking up at Crochet Addict UK

    ReplyDelete