Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday FOs - 28.03.2014

Another week has gone and I have a special treat for you today. Not only my finished items but one fresh off Sue's needles.

And here they are.

Shopping Bag # 3

Shopping Bag # 4
I think that will be enough shopping bags for a little while. We will just have to see how the they do at the markets.

Trauma Teddy #29
This is my 13th Trauma Teddy for this year.

That's what I have finished this week, not for Sue's finished object.

Baby Boottees
I didn't even know she was knitting these as the only things I have seen her working on lately are a baby's jacket and a magic square blanket.

As usual, check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

4 comments:

  1. The Trauma Teddy is just precious. Thank you so much for sharing on the It's Finally Friday Link-a-long at Go Crochet Crazy. No doubt the little fellow warms a lot of hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving the Teddy, it always feels good when you finish a project. Found you on the link a long party at Crochet Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Richard, you have been so busy. The Trauma Teddy is just lovely and I'm sure it will be loved and hugged by the recipient. The little baby booties are so sweet to. You have a lovely blog, Linda xx

    I found your blog today with the link you left on "It's Finally Friday" Link-a-Long at Go Crochet Crazy: Theme -- March MADEness. My blog is called Crochet with Linda Dawn and this week I am showing the progress I have made with my "Granny square Grape Waistcoat project"

    my blog: linda-dawn-designs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is my favorite trauma teddy, as far as colours go. Those are some of the cutest booties I've seen!

    ReplyDelete