Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday Shenanigans - 22.03.2014

This week has definitely had its ups and downs. Most of the downs came from my college work. I almost threw in the towel this week and gave up on it because it just seems so hard. I don't know whether it's that I'm not getting the classroom interaction or that the work is quite difficult but it got to me this week.

On the up note, I seem to be flying through my crochet at the moment even though I'm not giving it as much time as I was before I started this course. I actually managed to finish 4 items this week, two of them were long term projects. This probably means that I will only be finishing smaller items over the next few weeks and you will have to wait a while for the larger items to get finished, but I might be able to start a new project this week.

We heard from the people that are going to be motorizing our garage door. They're coming in next Friday to do the job so it looks like I will be spending some time rearranging things so that they have room to work. I'm not sure when I will find the time or the energy to do that.

On another note, I will be going in to hospital for day surgery this week so that will take another chunk of my study time. I just don't know how I'm going to get anything done this week with all the interruptions.

Well that's it for me this week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment