Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday Shenanigans - 10.04.2014

How is it that I can't find time to do everything I want to do even though I'm not working? There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day! I think I slept in on a couple of occasions so that didn't help.

This week, amid all the shopping, craft'n'cuppa and crochet classes both Sue and I had blood tests and doctor's appointments. Sue's blood test came back pretty good but it seems that I may have been eating a little too much sugar lately. The doctor wants me to go back and have another blood test but this one will take two hours.

Today we had the launch of the Red Shield Appeal. This marks the start of the busiest two weeks on the Salvation Army calendar. If I haven't got something more important to be doing then I will be spending time at one of four collection points around the city. I'll make sure that I have a project or two with me so I can get some work done.

That's it for this week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment