Saturday, June 7, 2014

Saturday Shenanigans - 07.06.2014

I have had an up and down week this week. Some days I have been full of energy, ready to do anything that need to be done and others I've been quite tired and ready to go back to bed. I don't know if that has anything to do with the diabetes or if it's simply because I don't sleep through the night due to circulation problems.

Both Sue and I have had problems with our right shoulders this week. Sue felt that hers was bad enough to warrant a trip to the doctor's but the doc seemed to think it was just bursitis and has sent her in for ultrasound. Mine may be similar (it feels much the same as my left shoulder) and the best thing I can do for it is keep moving it.

Today was market day in Mt Beauty and I had a good day. It wasn't really anything to write home about (no cartwheels today) but I ended up in profit so that was good. Once I got home though all I could do was sit in front of the TV and go to sleep. That could be because I got up at 5:00am to get to Mt Beauty by 7:30.

We have an inspection this week so the next couple of days will be spent making sure everything is reasonably tidy and all floors, walls, benches and anything else that needs to be are clean.

That's about it for this week. I hope you all had a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment