Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday FOs - 04.07.2014

All my finished items only took a short while this week. Each one only took one or two afternoons.

Here they are.

Two Hanging Towels
This will be the last of the towels for a while. I will let my stocks dwindle a bit before I go out and get some more.

Small Penguin
I think I put the beak too high and made the eye bulge more than I had intended, but these are the things that make my creations unique.

Trauma Teddy #43
One more teddy to make some child a little happier about getting a needle or needing an ambulance ride.

That's it from me for this week. Check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been making.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are just so busy every week!!! The teddies are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete