Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 09.07.2014

It has been a good week for staying indoors this week with rain almost every day. I didn't spend all my time crocheting and knitting but I did get quite a bit done meeting all the targets I set for myself.

Here are my WIPs this week.

Woolen Baby Blanket - motifs from Ellen Gormley's book
Four octagons were added this week. Another couple of rows and I will be back to where I was before I pulled it apart.

Murray of Athol Tartan Rug
Seven more chains have been completed and woven in on this one.

Knooked Scarf
Another pattern repeat has been completed on this one.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
The body is now complete. Time to start on the sleeves.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat set
The next row is where I split for the two sides of the front so the back is complete.

Tunisian Lace Wrap
The main part of this is done, just working a dc (US sc) chain border around the whole thing then a bit a frilly stuff on either end.

Christmas Tree
I know it seems a bit early for Christmas stuff but I figure I need to get a bit done before September so I can start selling it in Spring.

I have also finished a couple of items which you will see on Friday so come back then to have a look. In the mean time, check out the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment